[WriteLog] CTY Update problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CTY Update problem
From: Ken Eigsti <diverkene@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:39:45 -0700
Hi
I am running version 11.18c in Win 7 and just tried to update the CTY data,
like I have done many times before.

I run "Convert CTY to Writelog" and it goes through all the usual Download
and Convert stages. Looks totally normal. I then go to the QSO window after
opening WL and it does not show the latest version. It is not updated as
some of the calls do not show the correct QTH.

I looked in ProgramDataWritelog on the C drive and the wl_cty.dat has
today's date when I downloaded.

I rebooted the computer, but still shows the old download of Willis Island.

Any help?

Ken W0LSD