Re: [WriteLog] UK/EI Contest

To: "WriteLog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] UK/EI Contest
From: Gary Senesac <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:33:20 -0900
Bob,

I would suggest using any WL module that accepts a serial number exchange.
Then add a new field to that module by modifying the contest exchange section.
Add a new field like DIST and set it to accept text characters only.  The
scoring will not work correctly, but this will allow you to put the District
Code into your log.  Not sure if the default Cabrillo file would include the
DIST field info or not.  If not, you can probably use a ADIF to Cabrillo
converter to generate the file.  The contest sponsor will calculate the final
score.

The log must be submitted within two hours of the contest end, so I suggest
setting up a dummy log ASAP with a few entries to see what will be needed to
create a Cabrillo for submission.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX