Re: [WriteLog] Icom Pro III

To: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Icom Pro III
From: Larry Drake <kt9l@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 19:09:32 -0500
Gary,
            Did you get your cat cable working?

Larry KT9L

On 12/26/2015 9:08 AM, joeduerbusch wrote:
Well

On Saturday, December 26, 2015, Larry Drake <kt9l@frontier.com <mailto:kt9l@frontier.com>> wrote:

    Hello Gary,
            I'm running a Pro III, as well as a 756 non-pro for SO2R
    operation.
    Have you checked the baud rate in the radio settings? Confirm that
    the radio is also set to 9600?
    When I first setup for SO2R, this is what drove me nuts trying to
    find. My 756 non-pro defaults to 1200,
    yet I had writelog set to 9600. Just my first thought of what to
    check.

    73,
    Larry  KT9L