Re: [WriteLog] Network Failure

To: "<john@kk9a.com>" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Network Failure
From: tomgeorgens15@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 20:09:41 -0800
As John indicates, I have seen the same thing and have not solved the problem

One suggestion I received from WK6I was to install the VE7CC software to create
a local cluster.  It runs on one of the computers and all of the WriteLog
instances, including the one on that computer, can telnet to it.  This seems to
work well, but I have never used it in an actual contest.

Would still like the native functionality to work, but this seems to be a
possible workaround.

73, Tom W2SC

Sent from my iPad