[WriteLog] SO2R RTTY

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R RTTY
From: "Steve Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:38:36 -0400
I have upgraded my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7 and over the course of
a few months have gotten everything working FB. Setting up for the CQWW RTTY
with SO2R, which worked great under XP, I came across a really funny situation.
My run radio (radio 1) works great under RTTYrite  and my multiplier radio
(radio 2) also works great except one issue. On the multiplier radio everything
works except when a call appears highlighted in the RTTYrite box and I click on
it, it does not put the call in the call box. If I right click on the call and
send it to the band map for radio 2 and then click on the call in the band map,
it does populate the call box with the call. BTW, I am using XMMT. If I can’t
figure this out, it is going to be a real pain S+Ping with radio 2.

Any ideas?

Steve
KA2KON