[WriteLog] No Keying with V11.29 Upgrade!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Keying with V11.29 Upgrade!
From: <jimlaporta@jlaporta.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:21:40 -0500
After installing the V11.29 upgrade the F-keys F1 through F11 did not key my
Elecraft K3/100.

Have not gone back to previous upgrade yet. I use a serial interface and
configure as PC Sends for the keying. Is there something that can be
corrected now, so that I don't have to fall back to the earlier version, and
lose the Texas QSO Party corrections that are claimed to be in V11.29?
Keying works fine in the earlier version.

Jim, N1CC

Contesting and DX

http://www.jlaporta.com/N1CC