[WriteLog] NAQP SSB prefill exchange file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP SSB prefill exchange file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:54:44 -0800
Apologies to all who use my prefill files for various contests. I recently went on vacation with the family to Japan and in the last minute rush to finish packing, getting the pets care setup, notifying the security company of our absence, etc., I completely forgot to put out an updated prefill file for the NAQP RTTY and CW contests. Since I was going to be out of the country for both contests it just never crossed my mind.

Now that we're back and this Saturday is the NAQP SSB I have updated my NAQP history prefill file. Thanks to the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club, who recently updated their NAQP history file which I used to add new calls in addition to my own history file data. The updated prefill file, which now contains 5,897 unique calls can be downloaded at the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi?dl=0

As always, be judicious in using a prefill file. Remember the information is only as good as available data used to build the file. Also, particularly in the NAQP contests, operators will frequently change the name they send or their current QTH. Be sure to verify the prefill data with what you copy over the air. The over the air exchange is the most accurate.

73,
Gary AL9A