[WriteLog] adjustable windows.

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] adjustable windows.
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 17:13:03 -0500
hey guys, just my 2 cents but how hard would it be to make ALL of the drop down or other wise windows such as California Counties, the rate window, and check call window adjustable for size, fonts and colors? my old eyes have a hard time, the CA Party was a bummer trying to make out the counties with the colors the almost the same and the small size; sure would have been nice to turn them into something better visually. I have plenty of room: 2 24" lcds so space is not a problem. All of the other windows I have changed to larger, bigger fonts and contrasting colors for worked/needed ... big help... So any chance of seeing this in the next upgrade pse pse1 thanks for listening, Cort K4WI