[WriteLog] 2Tone issue

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 2Tone issue
From: Doug Nelson <dougn1@me.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:50:15 -0700
Hello all.

        Have been running MMTTY and 2Tone clones on my Windows XP machine for a
while now with no problems.

        I was recently given a Dell 530 with Windows 7.  Did a clean install of
WL.  All working fine.  Everything in the correct directories, paths, etc.

        C:\MMTTY  (XMMT.ocx in this folder)
        C:\2Tone
        Not using MMTTY plugin for WL.  XMMT.ocx working ok.

        When opening the 2Tone setup screen, the following appears:

        No End Paths found.  Click OK,   then 2Tone setting screen appears
normally.   Click Ok

        Then the following 3 advisories appear in this sequence.  Clicking OK
or closing moves on to the next box.

        TxClose: waveoutreset error

        TXClose:waveoutclose error

        TXOpen_close waveoutopen

        Ultimately, 2Tone works, but I believe this may be the route of other
issues I am having running cloned 2Tone Rttyrite windows. I won't go into those
at this time until I see what responses I get.

        So, any thoughts from anyone would be much appreciated.

        Thanks....Doug....K6HGF