Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.11 Released!
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:33:15 -0400
On 4/18/2013 2:25 PM, Jim McDonald wrote:
With my microKEYER II, I am getting what seems to be slow, choppy
transmissions with "strict bps" checked in microHAM Router.  Without that
checked, then the messages get truncated after a couple of seconds.

Set the Port in Rttyrite to "none", define the FSK (and PTT) Port
in MMTTY's TX tab, set MMTTY to COM-TxD (FSK) in MMTTY's Misc tab
and select "C:Limiting Speed" in MMTTY's USB Port Window.

Then clear the "Strict BPS" check mark in Router.

This configuration will be out early next week - once I can get all of
the documents updated for XMMT.ocx support.   The documents for DK,
DKII, MK, MK II and MK2R+ will show two options ... the one above
for MMTTY with XMMT.ocx or the old version for the SM6SRW plug in
that clears the Writelog "Hardware generated FSK" setting but requires
specifying a port in the Rttyrite menu.

The preferred FSK option will be MMTTY/XMMT.ocx (the "new" plug-in).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV