Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:26:41 -0500
Where is the XMMT.ocx file?

73, Jim N7US

-----Original Message-----

Ed

I'm having the same problem even after removing the rttyrite 1 and 2
sections from the ini file. I see the xmmt.ocx in the TU Type after I
restart WL. I can check it but it does not open a windows that allows me to
register the file. If I pick MMTTY then close the MMTTY window and reopen
the TU type is empty again.

I already had a 2 tone folder in my Ham Programs folder for N1MM. I put the
XMMT.ocx file in my WL programs folder.

Steve

--
73