[WriteLog] "Change Operator" Questions

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Change Operator" Questions
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 23:43:47 -0500
We rana multi-op (M/S) in the ARRL DX SSB this weekend, changing the operator in the log where appropriate.

We missed noting a couple of turns in the chair, so those ops didn't get credit in the log.

A couple of questions:

1 - is there a way within WL to BULK change or edit those particular blocks? It seems as if it can only be done one at a time. One could export the entire log as an ADIF file, edit it and re-import it. Again, it seems complicated.

2- related to the above, is there a way to measure or display stats per operator? Rate, Q's, Mults, Time, etc.

3-can you view the log in WL by operator?

4 - unrelated but important in this scenario (Multi-op),can WL count the band changes as per the contest's rules and add it to it's statistics page?

Thanks & 73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC