Re: [WriteLog] Band Map Problems

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band Map Problems
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:13:43 -0800
Dick,

When you say everything has been running pretty good, does that mean you
used to get stuff in the band map or not?  You don't mention a DX cluster in
your note.  Which cluster are you connecting to?  Are you using telnet?
When you open the Incoming-only Packet window what does it say for a Telnet
address and a Port number?  Need more info to figure out where the problem
is.  Running V11.04A here and the Incoming-only Packet works FB - it should
on your V11.02B too.

73,
Gary AL9A