[WriteLog] Server Busy message

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Server Busy message
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:40:15 -0800
Since upgrading to V11.01B I have been seeing the Server Busy error message
more frequently.  Specifically, it now seems that every time I start WL for
the first time after starting my computer I get the Server Busy message.
The program seems to start correctly and I get the list of previous contests
displayed.  But when I click on a previous contest or choose to start a new
log the error message window pops up.  None of the buttons on the error
window will do anything to correct the situation.  I must start Task Manager
and stop the Server Busy program.  Then when I restart WL a second time it
works correctly.

I've run a utility program against my registration file, Vista Home Premium,
and cleaned up dead wood and defraged the file.  No change.  Today I
upgraded from V11.01F to V11.02B, again with no change.  I've queried the
reflector about this before and received no reply.  So once again, is anyone
else seeing this behavior?  Is it something in the newest WL versions or
something with my OS?  Any help appreciated

73,
Gary AL9A