Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY setup

To: Michael Gulbranson <wg0m@aol.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY setup
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:03:07 -0800 (PST)
Instructions on setting up the MMTTY plug-in with WriteLog can be found here:

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/mmtty/plugin_page0.htm

Unfortunately I can't remember if you need to run the WriteLog Legacy Installer
when installing the plug-in or not.  I would try installing the MMTTY plug-in
for WriteLog using the WriteLog Legacy Installer first.  If it works, please
let me know so I can update my website.

I'm not 100% sure about this because I'm at work and no WL on this PC, but use
the %ZA and %ZB commands in messages if you are SO2R to tell someone to QSY to
the frequency on the second radio.

Another thing you can do is to put %I in one of your messages.  This stops at
the %I point in the message and allows you to manually type something in, like
a frequency, then hit enter, and the rest of the message is sent.  I'm not sure
if this is what you are referring to.  Both of these are covered in the Help
file.

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU