[WriteLog] Omni VII mode problem

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Omni VII mode problem
From: "Roger Wise" <jrwise@hbci.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:39:12 -0600
I am having a slight problem with Writelog reading any mode change.
My set up.
Micro ham keyer V7.71
WriteLog     V10.82A
Dx4win     V707.02

Rig Ten Tec OmniVII.  WriteLog follows the frequency with no problem.  It is
when I make a mode change within the band or to another band it will not
follow.

I have had this problem for a while.  I have to make the change with in the
program itself and that works for that one change.  I click on the freq. and
change it from there.

I use the Dx4win log program for general use and it follows just fine.  I
also have used HRD and N1MM with no problem.

Is there anyone out there with an Omni VII having the same issue?  No big
deal, but would like to have it working if I have new young op's some day at
this station.
Thanks  KI0F  Rog