[WriteLog] Beam headings - an error??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Beam headings - an error??
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:52:10 -0700
Hi all,

During the DL-DX RTTY contest, I noticed that any and all UA2 stations were
shown as Kaliningrad in the Beam Headings window, but as I have the latest
country file, only the correct calls were shown as Kaliningrad in the Country
part of the entry window.
Where does the Beam Headings window get its' data from?

Having just installed an Easy Rotator Controller into my Yaesu G600RC, I would
like to make use of this tool to automate turning the beam, but this won't work
for most UA2 calls.

I must have missed something somewhere, but I cannot find any reference to this.

Any ideas?

73 de Phil GU0SUP