Re: [WriteLog] Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Networking
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:01:16 -0900
Cy,

If you have a "Time" field in your log it's because you have selected the
wrong BARTG contest module.  You do not have the Sprint module loaded, but
the BARTG HF RTTY Contest that occurs in March.  The exchange in that
contest requires that "a full four figure GMT time must be sent as part of
each message."  Since the other station will send you a time there must be a
field to capture that part of the exchange in the log.  The BARTG Sprint
does not require that the time be sent or received so the Sprint module
doesn't have a "Time" field.  Incidentally, to send the four digit time of
the QSO put "%T" into your exchange message macro.  When you receive the
four digit time from the other station, click on it in the RittyRite window
and it will be entered into the "Time" field.

73,
Gary AL9A