[WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File creation

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File creation
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:48:51 -0700
When I try to create a cabrillo file after a contest, I click on Contest |
Cabrillo file, and the cabrillo window pops up as it should.  But, that's where
the problem (if it is one) starts.

Call Used: Shows my call W0RAA
Category: Blank  -  Also, the space next to Category is also blank.
Power is blank (no choices showing to choose from)
Mode:  Blank, no choices to choose from
Band:  Blank:  Again, no choices to choose from

My Name and address are it the file, and club affiliation is OK and
the area for Soap Box comments is OK.

What might I have set incorrectly that none of the usual choices appear?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dick
W0RAA