[WriteLog] Windows 98 installs of recent versions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows 98 installs of recent versions
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:20:17 -0000
I tested some Windows 98 installs of recent versions of WriteLog.
What I find is that sometimes the very first FULL install of the msi
version does not install everything that is needed, even though
it says it finishes completely.

But if you re-run the FULL install again, it goes back and
does the rest.

I don't have access to all the variants (ME, SE, etc.). I tested
only on the (really ancient) Windows 98.

Wayne, W5XD