Re: [WriteLog] DXD & LPT

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DXD & LPT
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:16:08 -0400
If you are referring to the Top Ten DX Doubler, I've been using one with
Writelog for many years and all of the functions that I have needed work
fine.  My band decoders are connected directly to the transceivers and I
don't know if the band data can be passed through the DX Doubler.  Writelog
does not support parallel ports in later versions of Windows, however you
can use third party software to have access to them.

73,
John KK9A / P40A