[WriteLog] Microham Micro Keyer II

To: WriteLog List <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Microham Micro Keyer II
From: Richard Thorne <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:14:50 -0500
I received my Micro Keyer II today.  Had it up and running in a few
minutes with my 1000mp mkv.

The main reason I purchased it was for the built in sound card.  My Dell
Laptop soundcard does not support Writelog fully. For example I can not
record ssb messages on the fly and the sound card will not pass my mic
audio through to the speaker out.  My laptop soundcard scores 77 using
writelogs soundcard check program.

The Micro Keyer II built in soundcard scores a 7F and works like a
champ.  I can now record ssb messages on the fly and it passes my mic
audio right through to my rig.

The Micro Keyer II also supports FSK and has a built in Winkey for cw.
Its a nice turn key solution for all mode contesting.

I have no interest in Microham, just a happy customer.  I thought this
would interest others with Laptops or computers with USB ports only.

Bring on the contests.

Rich - N5ZC