Re: [WriteLog] USB Sound Cards

To: Writelog <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] USB Sound Cards
From: K0BX <jduerbusch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:09:46 +0000
I wonder how  you are testing them to determine the 6b or 7f?  If you
are using the Writelog utility then you would have to buy them to find out?

I got a real cheap usb soundcard from TigerDirect.  $20.00.  It is
speaker out and no mike in.  I use my internal soundcard for Writelog
and the USB one to listen to Music on.  No conflict between the two.  I
can see no reason why this usb soundcard would not work with WL.

TigerDirect.com has several of the USB soundcards.

Joe K0BX