[WriteLog] AFSK Tuning Problems

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] AFSK Tuning Problems
From: David Fisher <ka2cyn@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:46:54 -0400
I downloaded Writelog 10.61E recently. I am running an XP laptop with
more than enough RAM & Hard Drive capacity to meet the specs. My rig is
the Orion 565 with the latest firmware upgrade.. My interface is a
Rigblaster plus. I am running AFSK.
The problems encountered so far:
-The tuner with the crossbars shown on the web site doesn't appear,.
Neither does the one with the 2 elliptical circles that bisect each
other. The only tuning aid showing itself is the one with the red balls
which are to be lined up with the vertical yellow lines. It has a box
adjoining it which is completely black. I made a contact using that aid
but tuning was difficult and I sure would like to know how to turn  the
aforementioned "scopes" on.
-When I right click my mouse inside the Rttyrite window I get the menu
offering to send F3, etc. They all play except F3. What would cause that?

Dave KA2CYN