[WriteLog] Contest output problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest output problem
From: <samlollar@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:22:35 -0500 (CDT)
I again need help with a out put problem.

On 160m, 80m, and 40m; with my rig showing the correct band map when set in
WriteLog setup, any function (message) key used will give me a output with
diddle. However, on 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m; when I use a function
(message) key, I get ?WriteLog sound error? ?C:\program
files\writelog\wavefiles\msg2.wav not found? with no output or diddle.

I thought this might be a software problem, because all worked ok until I
upgraded to version 1061.  I uninstalled my WriteLog program and reinstalled
full version 1055 with upgrade to version 1058. I still have the same out put
problem.  I did find on the upgrade to version 1061 and on the reinstalled
version 1055 with upgrade to version 1058, with no rig specified in setup, all
bands would work with output and diddle when a function (message) key is used.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Sam, K1SL
samlollar@verizon.net