Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RTTY Question

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog and RTTY Question
From: "Wayne Greaves" <wgreaves@pvtnetworks.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:20:45 -0600
I use a HAL DXP38 HF modem for RTTY, too, and have the same issue as K4FJ.

According to the HAL DXP38 Interface Specification, the modem outputs to the
PC a tuning offset value (+/- 100 Hz) and the value of four tuning bars (T1,
Mark, Space, and T4) in RTTY mode.  Presumably these are the data that drive
the WriteLog scope display.  However, a clarification of exactly how
WriteLog interprets and presents this information would be most appreciated!

Wayne, WØZW