[WriteLog] Com Port Error Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Com Port Error Problem
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:03:37 +0100 (BST)
I have WL on all my pc's I took my lap top to our local club that was doing
CQWW this w/e as they were having problems with the lap top they were using so
I copied the data file from the problem PC and transfered it into my laptop
when I tried to open up WL from the desktop Icon an error message came up 1st
saying "Com Port is not available" closed this down then another error message
came up saying "SHARED CW & RIG CONTROL ON SELECTED COM PORT IS NOT POSSIBLE"
(I do not have any com ports on the laptop only USB and I use a MicroHAm USB
adapter to run my cw keying thru the laptop.) when I close this error message
down the "Send Error Message to Microsoft" comes up and then the programm shuts
down!!!!!!! so I cant even get into the programme to do anything.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me please, without it opening the
programme I am a bit stuffed!
Cheers
John G4RCG