[WriteLog] urgent writelog rigblaster plus cw rtty HELP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] urgent writelog rigblaster plus cw rtty HELP
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:58:51 -0400
Thank you so much to John for rapid help
but I want answer fron other member of writelog group
Reason: after I have bought the unit I spent almost 1.5 hrs on long distance
call ( near $20 ) with rigblaster owner to be told there is no reason for
the rigblaster plus not to work with all 3 jumpers on the board ( dtr for
ptt... txd for rtty...and rts for cw) on that model.They ( RIGBLASTER ) say
it is a problem of the WRITELOG software CONFIGURATION and it should accept
these 3 jumpers at the same time.
Urgent because I will return back the unit to Worldradio if it is not
possible
help again from others writelog member
VE2LX and, for VE2SB Daniel