[WriteLog] MMTTY and MicroHam - dropped receive

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY and MicroHam - dropped receive
From: RWMaylott@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:58:34 EDT
I recently obtained a MicroHam MicroKeyer and attempted to operate SCC as
its first test.  Previously I successfully used the MMTTY plugin and  Writelog
using an old homebrew interface.  The only changes made  for MK were some Comm
port revisions, which should not affect sound card  audio.  MMTTY runs fine
standalone, but using the plugin under WL, I lose  audio reception after each
transmission.  Restarting will bring it back,  although sometimes multiple
attempts are needed.  I thought it might be an  RF problem, but after adding
ferrite, discovered that the MMTTY standalone runs  just fine without any
additional
suppression even with a KW.   Hopefully, some settings or .ini file changes
can help.

         73, Dick,  W2YE