Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Top Ten DXDoubler and cw generated from WL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Top Ten DXDoubler and cw generated from WL
From: "BILL BROWN" <ukbrown@acsol.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:09:55 -0600
Here is my problem with SO2R using the Top Ten DXDoubler. I have two rigs.
FT1000MP and FT1000D. I am using WL 10.54. The problem only occours with the
FT1000D which is the right radio.
When I have the cable from the DXDoubler box hooked to the mic connection
and the head phone and key. I cannot generate cw via the WL program. The rig
keys when I push a F button but the rig wont send cw. If I unplug the mic
plug from the radio everything works FB.
No on the FT1000MP which is the left radio there is no problem. I wonder if
it might be a soft ware issue that I am unawares of. Has anyone else had
this problem.
I have gotten GREAT COOPERATION from George and Dave at Top Ten. They have
sent me out new cables that they personnally have checked out. So I dont
think its the cable. PLus I have move the cable from on radio to the next
and it still does the same. Thus I am thinking its in the softwares.
Something that I sent wrong. Hope some one can help. Please email to me at
ukbrown@acsol.net  Thanks PTL bill brown K0UK