Re: [WriteLog] WL & Microham-microkeyer

To: KI9A@aol.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL & Microham-microkeyer
From: "vision2000" <vision2000@acepaging.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:51:53 -0400
Hi Chuck

I use the Multi-keyer for cw and rtty, and expect to use it for voicekeying
also.

Essentially, you need to use the ports setup in WL to under DVK type, select
Windows Sound Board.

If you already have the MK working on other modes, then it should be fully
connected -- you would then decide what you want to achieve, and select the
appropriate audio routing. I don't think you really need any virtual serial
ports for this, it's just to determine how you want the radio keyed.

I think what I would tend to do is route audio from your soundcard out to
microphone in... then choose the option so that when you press your
footswitch or PTT, that it routes audio from your microphone to the mic
input...

If you check through the audio options carefully, it should make sense. I
don't think there is shall we say a universal setting, it depends on how you
want your setup to work.

Check out the website -- www.microham.com and if you need any more help,
send me the details of your set-up and I'll try and see if I can work it
through with you...

Regards,

Dean - 8P6SH

, and  use the PC to generate the select Writelog think what you need to
consider is using Writelog to generate the

--
AceMail