[WriteLog] RE: Clearing RIT in ICOM PRO II/III

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Clearing RIT in ICOM PRO II/III
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:48:04 -0600

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:11:02 -0600
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Clearing RIT in ICOM PRO II/III
To: "'Ken Widelitz'" <widelitz@gte.net>,        "'Writelog@Contesting. Com'"
        <writelog@contesting.com>

It's still under construction and will be as I experience the radios through
some upcoming RTTY contests like UK RTTY DX, XE RTTY, WPX & NAQP RTTY.
After NAQP, the radios go back to Icom if I don't purchase them.  Since I
just had to replace my heat pump yesterday and am getting married (which I
have to pay for) in June, looks like the best I'll be able to do is retain
one of them.  But I must have at least one!!!  It's too good to let go.
-

NO!!  Don't do it!!!  Total loss of contesting!  :)

Charlie
KI5XP