Re: [WriteLog] OK QSO Party Support

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] OK QSO Party Support
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 17:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Lee,

Can you tell me - how are you changing counties?
Are you modifying the MYCTY field on the QSO entry
window or are you going back into the station setup
dialog (contest -> parameter setup) and creating a
new dupesheet/county there?  I just tried it both
ways and it worked fine for me.  ATO, BEA, CAD.  I
logged QSOs as a rover from those 3 counties just
now and it worked fine (scores correctly too).

Also, why would you put '59' in the RCVD field?
That field is for logging the county received from
the other station.  You get a red "unknown mult"
if you put '59' in that field for good reason!

Geo - 10.43 and later WL has OKQP support.

Steve N9OH