Re: [WriteLog] VK Config Menu Sample - MORE

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] VK Config Menu Sample - MORE
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:01:07 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

> But why ?

Huh?  You mean why do it?  It is obviously not for everyone.

But I'll tell you who could use it (even if someone else's voice were to
be used on the recording)...

Would-be hams who can NOT speak, who would probably thrill at being able
to do a voice (assisted) contest!!!  Ya gotta think outside the bun here.

73...