Re: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues

To: n5nj@gte.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues
From: cwman@juno.com
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:11:32 GMT
I agree with Bob.  I don't know how many times this happens...the cursor is
somewhere else and nothing in the log entry window.  Bummer!

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

-- Bob Naumann - N5NJ <n5nj@gte.net> wrote:
>* Rick W2RDS added:

 >  CTRL+P makes the entry window the active window.

>>BINGO!!!  That's the one I need.  Tnx!  I'll attach it to an >>outboard Macro
>>for one-key action :-)

I'd like to see a user configurable timer that would return the focus after
some # of seconds of not using any other open window while running an automatic
CQ.

Several times, I would get an answer after I had clicked on another window, and
then I started typing the callsign, and windows closed, and I was in a panic to
figure out how to get back.

N5NJ