[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 10, Issue 25

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 10, Issue 25
From: Ukbrown@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:16:38 -0400
Just before the contestI need to know about the WL_CTY.DAT. I got the new
version and I think I did install per direction off the website. But my 10.42C
version still tells me that 9Q1 is Zaire. Can I get some directions. I go into
my ham/programs folder and I find two version of it one is in machine or binary
language the other is a text file. When I look at the text file it says 9Q1 and
other abbreverations or Republic of Congo. What am I dong wrong if anything I
did go to programs, Writelog and the conversion deal..Did all that and still no
Congo. LMK PTL bill K0UK