[WriteLog] CW Feature

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Feature
From: fgrisafi@tin.it (Fabio Grisafi (IT9GSF))
Date: Tue May 27 10:48:02 2003
Hello Guys !
I wish to suggest an improvement to writelog for CW Contestino operation.
As I used TR log by W6TR many years ago... I found very useful the way to
switch to transmit while I was typing the
Received callsigns on the keyboard. In the TR software you were able to set
the charcacter (I used the fourth) of the callsign after wich the software
switched to TX.
Excuse the way I explain this feature. Maybe somebody can help me to explain
this to Wayne W5XD (or maybe Wayne well knows what to do and answers).

Ciao... es 73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (One of IG9A CQWW M/M).