[WriteLog] Anyone need 4N33 optoisolators?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone need 4N33 optoisolators?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Thu May 1 18:10:53 2003
I was cleaning up the workbench (amazing what can be found under the
piles of stuff...)  and I came across 5 new, never used 4N33
optoisolators and 4 6-pin DIP sockets for them, left over from some
past projects. I know they can be hard to find, so if anyone needs
them, I'll part with the batch for $5 including shipping (in the US).
Barry, W2UP