[WriteLog] FSK with Rascal inteface and 756Pro

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK with Rascal inteface and 756Pro
From: wa5chx@arrl.net (Roland Guidry - WA5CHX)
Date: Thu Apr 3 18:07:48 2003
I have been using the Rascal Mark V Plus interface with an IC-756Pro2. Using
Writelog and MMTTY ins AFSK mode is no problem. I have followed instructions
for setting up to run FSK mode, by selecting the interface COM port and
selecting the different options under the Misc tab of MMTTY by selecting the
TU menu option. Although the transceiver keys up, it puts only a solid
signal tone out and the keyboard does work any of the commands the software.
Pressing ESC on the keyboard takes about 345 seconds for the shutdown to
occur.

Does someone use the Rascal Mark V Plus interface with a IC-756? Can you
assist me in the setup. I am really stump. Bux CommCo can't help me with
writelog. Thanks in advance.

Roland WA5CHX