[WriteLog] Using Prerecorded WAV files for Numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using Prerecorded WAV files for Numbers
From: widelitz@gte.net (Ken Widelitz)
Date: Wed Apr 2 18:05:32 2003
I've solved all the problems and now have WL running perfectly, at least as
far as I can tell so far.

How does WL handle prerecorded WAV files for numbers in exchanges? I
understand I can record 0 through 9 as single numbers and 10 - 99 as pairs.
What happens when you hit 100? Does WL say "Ten Zero?" That's not what I
want, but if it interprets pairs first that's what you get, as opposed to
"One Zero Zero," which is what I would prefer. Actually, I'd prefer "One
Hundred" so it could say "One Hundred Eleven" instead of "Eleven Zero."

What is the conventional wisdom on this, apart from "Use your mouth" :)

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT