[WriteLog] Re: HA DX Contest Bugs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: HA DX Contest Bugs
From: heron@tee.gr (Heron Consultant Engineers)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:12:51 +0200
Bud, AA3b <cwtrench@sprynet.com> wrote:

> 3.      The abbreviation for Hajdu-Bihar county appears to be incorrect
> in the namedmul.ini file.  The file has the abbreviation as HA, the rules
> show it as HB.

Hi, I had a few CW QSOs in the HA-DX contest and noticed that
NG county is also listed as NO. I use version 10.34 (still)!

73 Costas SV1XV

| Heron Consultant Engineers                                |
| 107 Harilaou Trikoupi                                     |
| GR-11473 Athens                   TEL/FAX: +30-1-3811362  |
| GREECE                               E-MAIL: heron@tee.gr |