[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Right and Left Channels?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: WriteLog Right and Left Channels?
From: ken caruso" <wo1n@arrl.net (ken caruso)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:37:36 -0500
I now have the ability to monitor/decode the right (MainRX) or left (SubRX)
channels.  I want to thank Scot, K9JY and Billy, AA4NU for some off line
suggestions. Scot's website is particularly helpful.

What finally sorted this out for me:

- Insure Line In is "Selected" under Windows Recording Control.
- If you have a stereo line coming in you must select "Stereo Sound Board in
AFSK" when you open a RttyRite Window.
- You must select the right radio and then open a RttyRite screen, then
subsequently select the left radio and open another RttyRite screen, i.e.
follow the instructions on Pg, 302 of the WL manual.

 I'm still not able to xmit ("Can't open sound board for transmit"), hence 0
Q's in the RTTY Roundup. I suspect this has something to do with my
soundcard scoring 3F with the soundcard check option, but I'm still hacking
away at it all...including trying MMTTY, which also will not/cannot
transmit.

Thanks again,

 Ken
 WO1N