[WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:17:39 -0500
Ed,

The simplest solution to your needs is a program at
http://sp7ps.pl/Downloads/wl2dx202.zip which converts Writelog ADIF files to
DX4Win. The website is http://sp7ps.pl/ but it's in Polish (or something
like that) but it's easy enough to find what you want. I used to do what you
want manually, using the find and replace in WordPad but this conversion
program is much easier.

Don VE3BUC