[WriteLog] Use of friends.ini file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Use of friends.ini file
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:16:03 -0500
Eric,

You are referring to the Friends.ini file found in the Writelog programs
directory. Using a %H in a CW or Rtty message will display the name
corresponding to the callsign. This is mentioned in the help file but you
need to know what to look for which means you already know how to use it.
hi..

Don VE3BUC