[WriteLog] ALT K window font choice

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window font choice
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:24:24 -0000
In 10.36 I'm always able to get two Alt-K lines, auto-wrapped,  under either
Win XP (HE) or Win 98SE.

One critical point is the font setup:

The Alt-K window font follows the Entry window font!

By experimenting a bit with >Setup>EntryWindow Font, you'll also see a
corresponding change in the Alt-K window display.  Choose a fixed font that
gives the best results for your setup.

For months I've been quite happy using the fixed 9 point BSU Kermit font in
bold, which gives a nice slashed zero as well as a very readable Entry and
Alt-K display.

The BSU Kermit font set is available at this address --

http://nova.bsuvc.bsu.edu/prn/monofont/bsuk.html

Very 73,

Jon         k1US