[WriteLog] some usefull things from TR

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] some usefull things from TR
From: ki0mi@earthlink.net (Eric Raub)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:02:13 -0600
The number one item I would like to see in Writelog is the freestyle logging
feature for Sweepstakes such as the one implemented in TRLog.

i.e. 153 156 A NM0X  B 78 KI0MI 93 MO would be translated by the software as
156 B KI0MI 93 MO

I am ALWAYS in the wrong blank regardless of how I configure the tabs or
spacebar.

73, Eric
NM0X