[WriteLog] Windows XP Home

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows XP Home
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:03:23 -0000
Hi, Irwin --

UserPort is a free utility that permits use of LPT keying in WL under
Windows 2000 and XP.   Keying is smooth and stutter free on my two different
XP HE machines.  Installation is simple.  It works!!

URL to UserPort is

http://www.embeddedtronics.com/design&ideas.html

You should also look at Barry's helpful page for specific step-by-step info.

http://www.albany.net/~bg/WriteLog/WLKeying.htm

73,

de K1US