[WriteLog] How to syncronize clock on PC networking?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to syncronize clock on PC networking?
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:59:52 -0500
The little Program called Tardis will sync all the computers on a network.
Don't have the URL anymore but a Google search will find it for sure.
The other way is to upgrade to Windows XP, which includes a feature to sync
a computer to a time standard. Just activate all the computers on the net to
use the same time standard at the same intervals and they will all be within
nanoseconds (at least close to nanoseconds :-)
And it's free within XP.