[WriteLog] TxQP bonus points?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TxQP bonus points?
From: va7lc@shaw.ca (Les, VA7LC)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:34:13 -0700
I'm afraid not Jerry. You will have to work them out by hand. What I did was
to export the log as a .wk1 (Excel worksheet, then sort the log by call and
county. It is then easy to pick them out. By the way to make sure you have
the Red River county included go into the file 'namedmul.ini' and change the
TXQP counties RREV to RRIV and save, then all should be fine.

73,

Les, VA7LC