[WriteLog] dxtelnet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] dxtelnet
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:19:16 -0500
There is a text file in the DXTELNET distribution that tells you  exactly
how to do this. It is very nice but I don't think it is needed in a contest.
It is better to jsut use the WriteLog function that will do what you really
need for the contest. For general DXING, DXTELNET is great but you might
look into the free DXLABS program Spot Collector. Very good, free, and very
well supported. Again though, that would be for general DXING. For the
contest you want it all integrated in the one program the way WriteLog does
it. Only TRLOG comes close to WriteLog for contesting but WriteLog is a
windows program and I think much better if it supports the contest.